(1) People have been saying it was the best hour of television ever. I mean it was good, but that good? IDK.
(2) Walt is officially a master manipulator. I mean he always has been but then he made that confession video. HOT DAMN, ya'll!
(3) Hank (as of now) is now screwed by said video.
(4) Jesse looks like he put on a bit of weight (which is fine) or it could be his beard.
(5) WHY DIDN'T JESSE JUST LEAVE!? WHY DID HE HAVE TO PROVE A POINT? Poor Sal, just the middle man getting beat up!
(6) Can we make s'mores next week on Walt's house? (I hope the baby wasn't home.)
What was your favorite part of Sunday's "Breaking Bad"?