Morning Hustle Banner
Hot 96.3 Featured Video

Mayor’s Action Center

Report a Problem Instructions

327- 4MAC (4622)


Solicitud de Servicio/Reportar un Problema en Español

To ensure your service request is processed accurately and in a timely manner, please carefully review the following instructions.

For your convenience, please add: to your e-mail contacts or mark it as safe so you can ensure you will receive a response from the Mayor’s Action Center after you submit your service request.


For all life threatening emergencies, please call 911

Time Sensitive Issues

For example (but not limited to):

  • Sewer back up
  • Animal bite or a stray, aggressive animal
  • Missed trash collection
  • Traffic signal issues

Please call the Mayor’s Action Center. (317-327-4622)

Our busiest times are Mondays and Tuesdays with lower call volumes occurring early in the morning or on Thursdays and Fridays.

Pothole Reporting

To better serve you, and ensure that your pothole request for service is processed as quickly as possible please click here to report a pothole and follow the directions:

You may still call 327-4622 to report potholes.

Online Service Request Form Instructions

Below is a link to the Service Request Form.

Online Service Requests are processed Monday-Friday as quickly as possible. If you provide an exact address for the incident you are reporting, your request will be processed faster.

Note: Do not use this form for time sensitive issues (see above).


  • Select the type of Service Request from the list.
  • Provide a specific location (exact street number and name) and a detailed, but brief description of the problem.
  • Provide your basic contact information in case we need to contact you for clarification.
  • If you would like your Service Request to remain anonymous, please indicate this in the “Description” section, and your contact information will not be included in the official system entry.
  •  In the event you choose to remain anonymous, your request may not be processed if it is unclear or if we do not have enough information.

Note: if you are requesting something that is not listed, please call the Mayor’s Action Center (317-327-4622) or see our online Services page to better determine where to direct your request.

Click Here to Submit a Service Request or Report a Problem

Click Here to sign up to receive the Mayor’s Office/City of Indianapolis Newsletter.