The NFL has come to the decision that the Bengals-Bills will not resume. In their announcement, the NFL stated, “not playing the Buffalo-Cincinnati game to its conclusion will have no effect on which clubs qualify for the postseason. No club would qualify for the postseason and no club will be eliminated based on the outcome of this game.”
The NFL also stated that if the Bengals and Bills did have a chance to complete their game later, it would postpone the kick-off to playoff weeks affecting 14 teams that all qualified for the postseason.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The NFL took to their Twitter account to break down possible playoff scenarios
The original game between the Bengals and Bills was suddenly suspended after safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field due to cardiac arrest. Hamlin has been in intensive care at UC Medical Center in Cincinnati and according to the Bills is still in critical care but improving remarkably.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- LO DOWN: Fans Upset After Oscars Snub Woman King & Till Movie!
- Believe The Hype: America’s Debt Ceiling & Biden’s Student Loan Relief Update
- JT Gives Us Glam In All Black At Her First Paris Fashion Show
- Cordae ft. Anderson .Paak “Two Tens,” Desiigner “Bigger And Bigger” & More | Daily Visuals 1.26.23
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- Thanks, Meta: Trump Returns To Facebook & Instagram
- Fresh Wheels: Nissan And New Balance Create Sneaker-Themed Car
- That’s My Beat: Snoop Dogg Shares Insight On 2Pac’s Classic ‘All Eyez On Me’ Album
NFL Announces the Bengals-Bills Game Will Not Resume was originally published on rnbcincy.com