TOP 5 LEAST REQUESTED TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS 2010
(Sponsored today by the Jim Willis Tax Service/Auto Painting/Mortuary – “Come get Paid, Sprayed, and Laid” all in the same place…..)
5) The “I Wanna Dance Like Diddy” game on Wii
4) Section 8 Barbie (comes with 5 kids under the age of 10, a fake EBT card and WIC vouchers)
3) “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” GI Joe, comes with fashionable pink/gray camoflague uniform and a whole lot of attitude…
2) XBox 160 – for parents who can’t afford the 360. Only games you can play on it are video checkers and solitaire….
1) (can only be ordered from the New Birth Church website) The “Tickle Me Bishop” Eddie Long Elmo Doll
Special K’s Top 5 Least Requested Toys For Christmas was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com