Listen Live
Super Bowl LV
Source: Cooper Neill / Getty

https://www.instagram.com/ab/

Antonio Brown Reportedly Wanted for Attempted Murder Following Miami Boxing Incident

Former NFL star Antonio Brown is once again facing serious legal trouble—this time, on an attempted murder charge.

According to a report from The Washington Post, Miami police have issued a warrant for Brown’s arrest following a violent incident that occurred at a boxing match in May.

The altercation took place on May 16 at a boxing event in Miami, where authorities responded just after midnight following a gunshot detection system alert.

The situation quickly escalated into a criminal investigation, and now Brown is being sought in connection with the shooting.

According to the warrant, an off-duty officer working security witnessed Brown get into a physical confrontation with another man. While Brown did not have a firearm on him when police patted him down, officers recovered two used shell casings and an empty holster at the scene. Several witnesses claimed Brown was the shooter.

Video footage reviewed by police allegedly shows Brown punching the victim, initiating the brawl.

The footage later appears to show Brown grabbing a firearm from a security officer and running back toward the man he had just struck. Cell phone video captured two gunshots as Brown advanced, and the alleged victim claimed he was grazed by a bullet near his neck.

The victim, who told police he had known Brown since 2022, said they struggled over the weapon until police arrived.

Brown, who was briefly handcuffed at the scene, later claimed on social media that he had been “jumped” by people trying to steal his jewelry, and insisted he was never arrested—only detained to provide a statement.

The warrant issued calls for Brown to post a $10,000 bond and remain under house arrest until trial. As of Thursday evening, authorities had not been able to locate him.

This incident is just the latest in a string of legal controversies involving the former All-Pro wide receiver.

Since his last NFL appearance with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2021, Brown has faced multiple charges—including assault, domestic violence, and failure to pay child support—and even filed for bankruptcy in 2023.

Brown’s post-football career continues to be overshadowed by chaos, and this latest charge could prove to be the most serious yet.

RELATED: https://hot1009.com/playlist/antonio-brown-files-for-bankruptcy-despite-making-more-than-80-million-in-nfl-career/